This is a dictionary-like index to pick up and browse the contents of Blender-related articles in the blog "3DCG Life".
You can jump to the content of the corresponding linked article from the Blender name or function section.
(On smartphones and other devices, the link content may be misaligned when it is displayed.)
The index will be added and updated as blog posts are updated.
How To Start Blender
Get started with Blender here
Initial Setup & Customization
Transfer of environment settings
Blender Setup & Edit Menu
Key Map Related
Workspaces & Areas
Editor & Bar
Save initial settings & Customizations
How To Use Blender
How to operate Blender.
3D Viewport Operations
Edit Mode Operation
Various modeling topics.
- loop selection
- Convert selected vertices, edges, and faces to other elements
- Align vertices with scale
- Sewing union of vertices
- Object Management with Outliner
- Favorite Tools
- Adjust transparency of the transparent display
- Viewport is enlarged by toggling maximize area
- Semi-transparent/wireframe display of specific objects only
- Copying semi-transparent/wireframe displays to multiple objects
UV unwrap and more!
Points to consider when unwrap UVs in Blender
UV unwrap in Blender Recommended method
- Use the paid add-on UVToolKit 2.0
- Combination of free add-ons TexTools and UVToolKit
- MagicUV, a standard add-on, is also nice to have
- Some of Blender's standard features are also useful
That's all for now.